Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Bath Time




When we first moved to our new apartment a few months ago I was so excited to finally have a bathtub. Our last place only had a tiny shower so Isabella took baths in the tiny kitchen sink--which she outgrew a few months before we moved. The first time I tried to put her in the bathtub she freaked out. To remedy the bath time blues I began bathing with her, gradually persuading her with silliness and toys to get into the tub.

A week ago I put some bubbles in the water and made sure it was the perfect temperature. She was hesitant and first to go in on her own but we began playing games and she began to love it. After a good half hour, while shivering and pruney, she refused to get out. Yes! I didn't mind trying to persuade her to get out. Today's bath was even more successful--she attempted to get into the bathtub on her own before her clothes were off.

I love bath time!

No comments: